Love is in the air!!
We are smitten with the idea of showering those closest to us with a little extra love on February 14th, so we are here to help you find the most unique gifts in Bunbury.
For the special Lady.
What better way to say you love her then with some of these gift ideas for the special lady in your life.
1.There is no better way to relax away your stress then to float in a tranquil environment. Odyssey Float Studio is the first float centre in the South West. Your body is Buoyant in 30cm of water, giving you the feeling of floating.
2. Show your love with these delectable bath bombs and Bath Brew, with Dead Sea Mineral salts, Seaweed powder and Certified Organic Essential Oils from Emporium of Eshe.
3.We are in love with their leather make up bag. Friendly staff will help you fill it with all the essential pampering items. For the very special lady, we have picked out this little charm “All love begins with self-love”.
4. HBM Studio Hair Bar + Me have a wonderful “Spoil Your Loved One” offer. Love Love Love!!
Cheese Platter for 1, Wash & Blow Dry, Cocktail, Massage and Hotel Towel Treatment. I mean who would not want to have this for a Valentine’s Day gift!
5. Once your hair is done you will need the most elegant pillowcase to lay your head. Imogino has ‘The Goodnight Co’ natural silk case in a beautiful blush pink. Anti-frizz, anti-crease and great for allergy sufferers. The silk repels live allergens such as bed mites, dust and pollen
6. Who can go past receiving flowers? With a fantastic selection of gifts from The Green Depot, our favourite has got to be these little gems. $35
7. A Valentines bouquet called “From my heart, to your Heart ” created by The Pollen Nation is only $70, includes free local delivery. Features local roses, proteas, Bruni berries, eucalypt, blue gum, Leucadendron’s, dried palm heart and WA dried stringlia. Talk about keeping it local!
8. LAVA Art Glass Gallery and Studio on the beautiful Marlston Waterfront, has gifts for love, made with love. Our favourites have got to be these amazing glass rings and beautiful perfume bottles. All these items are created by local Western Australian Artisans.
9. Walk down Prinsep Street and you find Gallery 22. A shop full of unique gifts. We picked out these little beauties for your Valentine.
For the lover of everything Disney, what about this Disney character figurine of Peter Pan and Wendy. Or chocolate hearts to these beautiful ornamental hearts.
10. Books lovers, Collins Booksellers Bunbury has not forgotten about you. For the romantic amongst you, what about poetry? New York best-selling author and illustrator Rupi Kaur’s “the sun and her flowers” a wonderful collection of poetry.
More light hearted is “Love from Dr Seuss” and for the Charlie Brown fans, “Love Is, Walking Hand in Hand” books.
11. For the lovers of all things natural, you can not go past Eco Warehouse’s Princess Soft Dry Body Brush and Peppermint Body Scrub. Vegan, Australian made and full of natural products. Or what about the Raw Cocoa Chocolate Kit. Makes up to 8 bars of organic, vegan and gluten free chocolate.
For the Man in your life!
1. Sweeney Todd Barber’s Shop on Victoria Street have a great collection of organic shampoo bars. Perfect for the beard.
Why not book your man in for a full-face shave – man pampering.
2. Traditional shaving sets are perfect for veteran shavers and novices alike. We are in love with this wet shaving kit from Eco Warehouse. Accompany this kit with the Lost Planet shave bar “Charcoal and Peppermint”. Certified Organic ingredients.
3. For the stylish man in your life, we love this selection of socks, braces hand crafted in Australia, leather belts and wallets from Bon Marche Mensland. R.M Williams lovers, you are in luck. Bon Marche Mensland are the only stockist in the area.
Oh, it is just good ol’ love.
- Happy Valentine’s from the Bunbury Central Crew!